Step 1- Log into UKG at sixflags.ultipro.com.
Be sure to follow this link and do not use the link from your onboarding email.
How to Login
- You must login with your assigned user name (SIX + EID/badge number) and password. For example, if your badge number is 123456, then your User Name would be SIX123456. SIX must be capitalized. Your employee identification number (EID) is printed vertically to the right-hand side of the photo on your badge. If you no longer have your badge and do not remember your EID, please use this link to email us.
- If you do not remember your password, please select the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Since the website contains private personal information, you will be required to use 2-factor Authentication (2FA), which will ask to send you a text message, email or phone call with a code. You will then be asked tp change your password and enter and answer challenge questions.Please note—we do not have access to the responses to your challenge questions.
- Password requirements are listed on the password reset and as they satisfy each requirement, they grey out.
1. First, type in your login information for UKG Ultipro and click sign in.
2. From the side navigation menu click on "My Company".
3. Click "View Opportunites".
This should open up a new window.
4. Note: If you haven't previously granted consent to apply for opportunities, you may be prompted to "modify consent". If this happens simply answer the 5 questions appropriately to give consent to apply.
5. Type "2022 Rehire" in the search bar. This will pull up rehire portals for the different parks.
6. Note: If your park does not come up after you search for it you may have to click on your specific park under "job boards" located to the right of the screen.
7. For now, let's click on the Rehire portal for St. Louis.
8. Click Apply now.
9. This is the area where you can update your information to your online presence within UKG recruiting.
Note: Adding this information is optional.
10. You will have to scroll through and answer any questions containing a red asterisk*.
Once you are finished click submit.
That's it. You're done.